COVID-19 Return to play
Volleyball Development Camps are delighted to be able to welcome campers back after this enforced layoff.
Our number one aim has always been to make our camps an enjoyable but above all else a safe experience for everyone involved. As I am sure you can imagine we face new challenges in running camps and we have been working with both Volleyball England and ACS International Schools while also casting an eye on what is being done in other countries to make our camps as safe as possible.
We will be adopting the Volleyball England “Return to Play” requirements and recommendations as well adhering to ACS’s enhanced Campus security protocols, which includes the following: –
- The camps will be operating within their own “Bubble” on the Campus with specific Drop Off and Pick Up points.
- A dedicated entry point into the Sports Centre away from other users.
- Temperature checks
- Dedicated toilet facilities exclusively for camper use.
- Each camper will have their own separated area for storing their bags, water bottle(s) and taking breaks.
- Regular breaks for drinks and sanitising.
- Equipment including the balls will be sanitised at regular intervals throughout the camp.
- Drills designed to minimise close contact.
While we are doing everything that we can to minimise the risk of campers and coaches at the camp it simply is not possible to mitigate all risks related to COVID-19 and people attending our camps must accept that residual risks will still exist.
BEFORE attending the camps it is necessary to completed the following forms.
DURING the Camp, in addition to all the usual things that campers should remember to bring such:-
Any medicine such as Inhailers, Epipens etc
Please also remember to bring